We are in search of someone who can join our team, someone who is focused on delivering & presenting high-quality solutions to our ANT European Clients. Here, you have the chance to make a real impact, learn, and acquire new sets of skills. We understand this is an ongoing process, one that takes time and patience.
When it comes to the team you are joining, it consists of highly qualified people. We form a community where growth is encouraged and sustained, as this is something our culture is based on.
Qualifications and Skills
We believe soft skills and culture fit are as important to the business as a strong technical background and experience. The ideal candidate has the opportunity to join a team of highly qualified colleagues, a community where growth is encouraged and sustained.
- Experience in designing and implementing web applications in a Commerce context
- Good knowledge of design patterns and clean code principles
- Experience with PHP >=7.4 in eCommerce context
- Experience with PHP frameworks: Symfony / Laravel
- Experience with PHP Unit Test Frameworks (PHP Unit /Codeception/Behat); Cypress is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Vagrant
- Strong knowledge of HTML
- Strong knowledge with YAML, XML
- Experience with REST
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (IoC, Dependency Injection, Composites, MVC, Factories)
- Strict Code Styles
- Be able to efficiently estimate your work
- Experience with Atlassian Stack (Confluence, Bitbucket, JIRA)
- Strong knowledge of GIT
- Experience with Shell in Linux
- Friendly personality
- Being committed
- Analytical and problem-solver skills
- Advanced English language
Nice to have
- Experience with Shopware
- Experience with Redis
- German language knowledge
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain Web storefronts for solutions based on top of commerce platforms (Shopware, Spryker).
- Contribute to ANT's set of Web Development best practices, tools, and technologies to be applied in the Customer Experience Portfolio.
- Apply Clean Code principles in delivering and peer-reviewing efficient and reliable code
- Coach and guide team members
We're dedicated to making ANT a great and enjoyable place to work:
- Hybrid-Work Setup
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Permanent contract
- Career Development Plan
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences depending on your personal and professional development goals
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, etc)
A Bit About Us
Developing complex selling journeys and transforming core systems into an agile and scalable infrastructure is what we know and do best. This is how we help our clients in building a sustainable acceleration of their digital business.
There are certain things we believe in at Agile Network Technologies like personal integrity, leadership at eye level, and excellence. Everyone here plays an important and equal part, regardless of their role or experience, and our colleagues' contribution to our success is always recognized.
If you’re interested, apply now!