We are looking to expand our team with a technology passionate
colleague, who understands the entire digital ecosystem and the
importance of delivering high-quality solutions.
We are solution partners for software development companies in
the fields of eCommerce, sales, and integrated services. We help our
clients in building an impressive customer journey and a sustainable
acceleration of their digital business.
Here at ANT, we believe in leadership at eye level, personal
integrity, and excellence. We always do our very best in every situation
and we constantly focus on expanding our skills through learning and
increasing knowledge. Our colleagues are the key to our success, which
is why we want the very best people as part of our team.
Be part of an active and dynamic agile team, focused on delivering & presenting high-quality solutions to ANT European Clients.
- Build and maintain eCommerce solutions based on SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), including integrations with other 3rd party systems.
- Apply Clean Code principles in delivering and peer-reviewing efficient and reliable code.
- Coach and guide juniors members of the team.
- Contribute to ANT's Customer Experience Portfolio solutions with technical improvement ideas (new tools and technologies).
Qualifications and Skills
We believe soft skills and culture fit are as important to the business as a strong technical background and experience. The ideal candidate has the opportunity to join a team of highly qualified colleagues, a community where growth is encouraged and sustained.
- Strong knowledge and experience with OOP, Design Patterns, Java web server-side and Spring (MVC, Security and Integration).
- Experience in designing and implementing SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Experience with relational databases MySQL, Oracle.
- Experience in implementing end-to-end applications based on B2C/B2B SAP Commerce (Hybris) accelerators.
- Knowledge of Apache Solr
- Team Player attitude
- Innovative thinking
- Advanced English level
Nice to have
- SAP Commerce (Hybris) developer certifications
- Non-relational databases knowledge
- German language knowledge
We’re committed to making ANT a great place to work. Besides a positive culture, the benefits package includes:
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences based on personal and professional development goals
- Team buildings and team activities, we don't miss a chance to have fun
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Goodies and comfort in the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruits and relaxing areas.
We care about personal development so this role will offer
an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career, but also to
make a real impact and to put your mark on a growing company.
If you’re interested, apply now, join ANT, and let's have a great employee journey together!