Qualifications and Skills
We believe soft skills and culture fit are as important to the business as a strong technical background and experience. The ideal candidate has the opportunity to join a team of highly qualified colleagues, a community where growth is encouraged and sustained.
- Strong knowledge and experience with OOP, Design Patterns, Java web server-side and Spring (MVC, Security and Integration).
- Experience in designing and implementing SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Experience with relational databases MySQL, Oracle.
- Experience in implementing end-to-end applications based on B2C/B2B SAP Commerce (Hybris) accelerators.
- Knowledge of Apache Solr
- Team Player attitude
- Innovative thinking
- Advanced English level
Nice to have
- SAP Commerce (Hybris) developer certifications
- Non-relational databases knowledge
- German language knowledge
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain eCommerce solutions based on SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), including integrations with other 3rd party systems.
- Apply Clean Code principles in delivering and peer-reviewing efficient and reliable code.
- Coach and guide juniors members of the team.
- Contribute to ANT's Customer Experience Portfolio solutions with technical improvement ideas (new tools and technologies).
We're dedicated to making ANT a great and enjoyable place to work:
- Hybrid-Work Setup
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Permanent contract
- Career Development Plan
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences depending on your personal and professional development goals
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, etc)
A Bit About Us