We are in search of someone who can join our team, someone who is focused on delivering & presenting high-quality solutions to our ANT European Clients. Here, you have the chance to make a real impact, learn, and acquire new sets of skills. We understand this is an ongoing process, one that takes time and patience.
When it comes to the team you are joining, it consists of highly qualified people. We form a community where growth is encouraged and sustained, as this is something our culture is based on.
Qualifications and Skills
We believe soft skills and culture fit are as important to the business as a strong technical background and experience. The ideal candidate has the opportunity to join a team of highly qualified colleagues, a community where growth is encouraged and sustained.
- Hands-on approach, willingness to learn and pro-activity are essential as the job requires investigations, POCs and crafting of integration solutions
- Experience in working in integration projects and with/developing APIs (REST or SOAP) endpoints and messaging systems
- Experience in working with at least one integration middleware (ESB or similar) on premise or in the cloud
- OOP programming proficiency (Java or similar)
- Focus on quality and software craftsmanship
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol and network elements (proxys, webservers)
- Good understanding of of data integration patterns
- Good understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Unix OS skills (network monitoring: ping, telnet, dns)
Nice to have
- Spring Integration experience
- Apache Camel experience
- Non-relational databases knowledge
- German language knowledge
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the ANT Architects team to investigate, understand & document different Integration Solutions based on the following platforms: SAP Cloud Platform Integration, Mulesoft and Jitterbit
- Experiment and learn new integrations platforms
- Contribute to building a set of integration best practices and solution blueprints (connectors to SAP, Salesforce and possibly other platforms)
- Contribute to defining various integration solution concepts that ANT is proposing to its potential clients
- Be part of the team that delivers solutions to our ANT customers
- Apply Clean Code principles in delivering and peer-reviewing efficient and reliable code
- Coach and guide juniors members of the team in the area of integrations
- Contribute to ANT's Customer Experience Portfolio solutions with technical improvement ideas (new tools and technologies)
We’re committed to making ANT a great place to work. Besides a positive culture, the benefits package includes:
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences based on personal and professional development goals
- Well-defined career development process
- Team buildings and team activities, we don't miss a chance to have fun
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Goodies and comfort in the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruits, and relaxing areas.
We care about personal development so this role will offer an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career, but also to make a real impact and to put your mark on a growing company.
We are solution partners for software development companies in the fields of eCommerce, sales, and integrated services. We help our clients in building an impressive customer journey and a sustainable acceleration of their digital business.
Here at ANT, we believe in leadership at eye level, personal integrity, and excellence. We always do our very best in every situation and we constantly focus on expanding our skills through learning and increasing knowledge. Our colleagues are the key to our success, which is why we want the very best people as part of our team.
If you’re interested, apply now, join ANT, and let's have a great employee journey together!