Be part of an active and dynamic agile team, focused on delivering & presenting high-quality solutions to ANT European Clients.
- Work closely with the ANT Architects team to investigate, understand & document different Integration Solutions based on the following platforms: SAP Cloud Platform Integration, Mulesoft and Jitterbit
- Experiment and learn new integrations platforms
- Contribute to building a set of integration best practices and solution blueprints (connectors to SAP, Salesforce and possibly other platforms).
- Contribute to defining various integration solution concepts that ANT is proposing to its potential clients
- Be part of the team that delivers solutions to our ANT customers
- Apply Clean Code principles in delivering and peer-reviewing efficient and reliable code.
- Coach and guide juniors members of the team in the area of integrations.
- Contribute to ANT's Customer Experience Portfolio solutions with technical improvement ideas (new tools and technologies).
Qualifications and Skills
- Hands-on approach, willingness to learn and pro-activity are essential as the job requires investigations, POCs and crafting of integration solutions
- Experience in working in integration projects and with/developing APIs (REST or SOAP) endpoints and messaging systems
- Experience in working with at least one integration middleware (ESB or similar) on premise or in the cloud.
- OOP programming proficiency (Java or similar)
- Focus on quality and software craftsmanship
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol and network elements (proxys, webservers)
- Good understanding of of data integration patterns
- Good understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Unix OS skills (network monitoring: ping, telnet, dns)
- Advanced English level
Nice to have
- Spring Integration experience
- Apache Camel experience
- Non-relational databases knowledge
- German language knowledge
We’re committed to making ANT a great place to work. Besides a positive culture, the benefits package includes:
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences based on personal and professional development goals
- Team buildings and team activities
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Goodies and comfort in the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruit and relaxing areas.