Be part of an active and dynamic agile team, focused on delivering & presenting high-quality solutions to ANT European Clients.
- Design and develop applications, integrations, and custom enhancements with an emphasis on clean, highly efficient, well-documented code in compliance with company processes and policies
- Identify opportunities for optimization, redesign or development within the platform
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Interact with main stakeholders to understand the requirements and identify the needs for implementation.
- Maintain own knowledge up-to-date with technology stack and trends
- Provide technical improvement ideas
- Generate required technical documentation
- Coach and guide junior members of the team
Qualifications and Skills
- Good understanding of Salesforce platform and solution ecosystem.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales development, including Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Component Framework and/or experience with Cloud Craze development (Service Layers, Logic Layers, Data Layers), data models, customizations & extensions
- Experience in Sales or Commerce projects
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and recommend/implement solutions.
- Strong research, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with estimating complex features
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team Player attitude
- Innovative thinking
- Advanced English level
Nice to have
- Salesforce certification is a plus
- German language knowledge
We’re committed to making ANT a great place to work. Besides a positive culture, the benefits package includes:
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences based on personal and professional development goals
- Team buildings and team activities, we don't miss a chance to have fun
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Goodies and comfort in the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruits, relaxing areas.