We are in search of someone who can join our team, someone who is focused on delivering & presenting high-quality solutions to our ANT European Clients. Here, you have the chance to make a real impact, learn, and acquire new sets of skills. We understand this is an ongoing process, one that takes time and patience.
When it comes to the team you are joining, it consists of highly qualified people. We form a community where growth is encouraged and sustained, as this is something our culture is based on.
Qualifications and Skills
We believe soft skills and culture fit are as important to the business as a strong technical background and experience. The ideal candidate has the opportunity to join a team of highly qualified colleagues, a community where growth is encouraged and sustained.
- Good understanding of Salesforce platform and solution ecosystem.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales development, including Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Component Framework and/or experience with Cloud Craze development (Service Layers, Logic Layers, Data Layers), data models, customizations & extensions
- Experience in Sales or Commerce projects
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and recommend/implement solutions.
- Strong research, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with estimating complex features
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team Player attitude
- Innovative thinking
- Advanced English level
Nice to have
- Salesforce certification is a plus
- German language knowledge
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop applications, integrations, and custom enhancements with an emphasis on clean, highly efficient, well-documented code in compliance with company processes and policies
- Identify opportunities for optimization, redesign or development within the platform
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Interact with main stakeholders to understand the requirements and identify the needs for implementation.
- Maintain own knowledge up-to-date with technology stack and trends
- Provide technical improvement ideas
- Generate required technical documentation
- Coach and guide junior members of the team
We're dedicated to making ANT a great and enjoyable place to work:
- Hybrid-Work Setup
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Permanent contract
- Career Development Plan
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences depending on your personal and professional development goals
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, etc)
A Bit About Us
Developing complex selling journeys and transforming core systems into an agile and scalable infrastructure is what we know and do best. This is how we help our clients in building a sustainable acceleration of their digital business.
There are certain things we believe in at Agile Network Technologies like personal integrity, leadership at eye level, and excellence. Everyone here plays an important and equal part, regardless of their role or experience, and our colleagues' contribution to our success is always recognized.
If you’re interested, apply now!