Be part of an active and dynamic agile team, focused on delivering & presenting high-quality solutions to ANT European Clients.
- Lead the team in building and maintaining Web storefronts for solutions based on top of commerce platforms (Shopware, Spryker).
- Continuous contribution and improvement to to the team's set of Web Development best practices, tools, and technologies.
- Apply Clean Code principles in delivering and peer-reviewing efficient and reliable code
- Deliver what was agreed
- Coach, guide and motivate team members even in tough situations.
- Effectively manage the team and mediate conflicts.
- Adapt to any kind of challenge
- Have a professional attitude and communication abilities towards client and team if unpleasant news needs to be managed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in designing and implementing web applications in a Commerce context
- Good knowledge of design patterns and clean code principles
- Experience with PHP >=7.4 in eCommerce context
- Experience with PHP frameworks: Symfony / Laravel
- Experience with PHP Unit Test Frameworks (PHP Unit /Codeception/Behat); Cypress is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Vagrant
- Strong knowledge of HTML
- Strong knowledge with YAML, XML
- Experience with REST and SOAP
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (IoC, Dependency Injection, Composites, MVC, Factory)
- Strict Code Styles
- Be able to efficiently estimate your work
- Experience with Atlassian Stack (Confluence, Bitbucket, JIRA)
- Strong knowledge of GIT
- Experience with Shell in Linux
- Friendly personality
- Being committed
- Analytical and problem-solver skills
- Advanced English language
Nice to have
- Experience with Spryker
- Experience with Redis
- German language knowledge
We’re committed to making ANT a great place to work. Besides a positive culture, the benefits package includes:
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences based on personal and professional development goals
- Team buildings and team activities, we don't miss a chance to have fun
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Goodies and comfort in the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruits, relaxing areas.