We are in search of someone who can join our team, someone who is focused on delivering & presenting high-quality solutions to our ANT European Clients. Here, you have the chance to make a real impact, learn, and acquire new sets of skills. We understand this is an ongoing process, one that takes time and patience.
When it comes to the team you are joining, it consists of highly qualified people. We form a community where growth is encouraged and sustained, as this is something our culture is based on.
Qualifications and Skills
We believe soft skills and culture fit are as important to the business as a strong technical background and experience. The ideal candidate has the opportunity to join a team of highly qualified colleagues, a community where growth is encouraged and sustained.
- Experience in designing and implementing web applications in a Commerce context
- Good knowledge of design patterns and clean code principles
- Experience with PHP >=7.4 in eCommerce context
- Experience with PHP frameworks: Symfony / Laravel
- Experience with PHP Unit Test Frameworks (PHP Unit /Codeception/Behat); Cypress is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Vagrant
- Strong knowledge of HTML
- Strong knowledge with YAML, XML
- Experience with REST and SOAP
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (IoC, Dependency Injection, Composites, MVC, Factories)
- Strict Code Styles
- Strong knowledge of GIT
- Experience with Atlassian Stack (Confluence, Bitbucket, JIRA)
- Experience with Shell in Linux
- Be able to efficiently estimate your work
Nice to have
- Experience with Spryker
- Experience with Redis
- German language knowledge
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain Web storefronts for solutions based on top of commerce platforms (Shopware, Spryker).
- Contribute to ANT's set of Web Development best practices, tools, and technologies to be applied in the Customer Experience Portfolio.
- Apply Clean Code principles in delivering and peer-reviewing efficient and reliable code
- Coach and guide team members
We’re committed to making ANT a great place to work. Besides a positive culture, the benefits package includes:
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences based on personal and professional development goals
- Well-defined career development process
- Team buildings and team activities, we don't miss a chance to have fun
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Goodies and comfort in the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruits, and relaxing areas.
We care about personal development so this role will offer an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career, but also to make a real impact and to put your mark on a growing company.
We are solution partners for software development companies in the fields of eCommerce, sales, and integrated services. We help our clients in building an impressive customer journey and a sustainable acceleration of their digital business.
Here at ANT, we believe in leadership at eye level, personal integrity, and excellence. We always do our very best in every situation and we constantly focus on expanding our skills through learning and increasing knowledge. Our colleagues are the key to our success, which is why we want the very best people as part of our team.
If you’re interested, apply now, join ANT, and let's have a great employee journey together!