We are looking to expand our team with a technology passionate colleague, who understands the entire digital ecosystem and the importance of delivering high-quality solutions.
We are solution partners for software development companies in the fields of eCommerce, sales, and integrated services. We help our clients in building an impressive customer journey and a sustainable acceleration of their digital business.
Here at ANT, we believe in leadership at eye level, personal integrity, and excellence. We always do our very best in every situation and we constantly focus on expanding our skills through learning and increasing knowledge. Our colleagues are the key to our success, which is why we want the very best people as part of our team.
Qualifications and Skills
We believe soft skills and culture fit are as important to the business as a strong technical background and experience. The ideal candidate has the opportunity to join a team of highly qualified colleagues, a community where growth is encouraged and sustained.
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET, preferably also in ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Entity Framework, IdentityServer
- Experience with XUnit Testing
- Excellent knowledge of MCV and Webforms
- Experience in handling SQL databases
- Experience with Rest-full and WCF services
- Experience in dealing with agile development methods
- Good experience with different Version Control Systems
- Continuous development
- Team Player attitude
- Innovative thinking
- Accepts new challenge
- Advanced English level
Nice to have
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Azure Portal management
- Experience with Azure Cloud services: App Services, MSSQL Databases, Batch, Docker, Storage, Redis
- German language knowledge
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Be part of a dynamic and agile team, focused on delivering an established German PIM Product.
- Analysis, conceptualisation and programming of the product; as well as integration projects with end customers. You are involved in the entire software development process and contribute with your ideas and solutions to the further design of the product.
- Independent technical conception and implementation of new back-end features
- Analysis, further development optimisation of the existing software architecture
- Active training in new technologies
- Support the end customers and sales team in answering technical requests
- Support the organization where appropriate and necessary
We’re committed to making ANT a great place to work. Besides a positive culture, the benefits package includes:
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences based on personal and professional development goals
- Team buildings and team activities, we don't miss a chance to have fun
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Goodies and comfort in the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruits, relaxing areas.
We care about personal development so this role will offer an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career, but also to make a real impact and to put your mark on a growing company.
If you’re interested, apply now, join ANT, and let's have a great employee journey together!