We are in search of someone who can join our team, someone who is focused on delivering & presenting high-quality solutions to our ANT European Clients. Here, you have the chance to make a real impact, learn, and acquire new sets of skills. We understand this is an ongoing process, one that takes time and patience.
When it comes to the team you are joining, it consists of highly qualified people. We form a community where growth is encouraged and sustained, as this is something our culture is based on.
Qualifications and Skills
We believe soft skills and culture fit are as important to the business as a strong technical background and experience. The ideal candidate has the opportunity to join a team of highly qualified colleagues, a community where growth is encouraged and sustained.
- Certified Salesforce Consultant
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce best practices
- Experience with Salesforce configuration: creating validation rules, workflows, process builder, flow builder, approvals, security, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards, lightning UI, and other configuration-related activities.
- Hands-on automation experience (Workflows, Flow, Process Builders)
- Experience in eCommerce, marketing, sales, or service projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt communication from high-level to low-level, according to the audience and context
- Solution-Oriented and proactivity
- Advanced English level
Nice to have
- German language knowledge
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Involvement in growing the ANT Salesforce consulting practice (help shape ANT Salesforce offering and get involved in ANT’s growth strategy)
- Part of the end-to-end delivery of Salesforce Sales and Service solutions for clients in DACH and Romania, including:
- Discovery workshops (on-site or off-site) with the business stakeholders (Requirements Elicitation)
- Requirements management and documentation (using Atlassian stack)
- Requirements clarification with the development team
- Contribution to building and estimating the solution
- Customizing Salesforce Sales Cloud / Service Cloud as per customer requirements and best practices (using declarative or low-code solutions)
- Taking ownership of the solution delivery (if needed, especially in consulting projects)
- Contribute to ANT's Customer Experience Portfolio solutions and services with business process and technical improvement ideas.
- Work together with a team of Solution Architects, Developers, and Product Owners to deliver the full spectrum of requirements
- Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with clients and consistently deliver high-quality services
- Track and report project status to client and internal delivery and management teams
We're dedicated to making ANT a great and enjoyable place to work:
- Hybrid-Work Setup
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Permanent contract
- Career Development Plan
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences depending on your personal and professional development goals
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, etc)
A Bit About Us
Developing complex selling journeys and transforming core systems into an agile and scalable infrastructure is what we know and do best. This is how we help our clients in building a sustainable acceleration of their digital business.
There are certain things we believe in at Agile Network Technologies like personal integrity, leadership at eye level, and excellence. Everyone here plays an important and equal part, regardless of their role or experience, and our colleagues' contribution to our success is always recognized.
If you’re interested, apply now!