We are in search of a Java developer with Spring knowledge who can join our team and is eager to take her/his career one step further and learn about SAP Commerce (Hybris). Here, you have the chance to make a real impact, learn, and acquire new sets of skills. We understand this is an ongoing process, one that takes time and patience. Our highly qualified colleagues will guide and prepare you during a 2-months training program to deliver high-quality solutions to our ANT European Clients.
When it comes to the team you are joining, it consists of highly qualified people. We form a community where growth is encouraged and sustained, as this is something our culture is based on.
Qualifications and Skills
- Good knowledge and experience with Spring (MVC, Security and Integration).
- Good knowledge and experience with OOP, Design Patterns, Java web server-side
- Good knowledge of an EE application architecture and deployment in a server container
- Good knowledge and application of design patterns and principles
- Familiar with different development methodologies
- Good knowledge in designing and implementing SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Experience with relational databases MySQL or Oracle.
- Team Player attitude
- Innovative thinking
- Advanced English level
Nice to have
- German language knowledge
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Learn SAP Commerce Cloud with support from ANT colleagues and programs.
- Build and maintain eCommerce solutions based on SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), including integrations with other 3rd party systems.
- Apply Clean Code principles in delivering and peer-reviewing efficient and reliable code.
- Contribute to ANT's Customer Experience Portfolio solutions with technical improvement ideas (new tools and technologies).
We're dedicated to making ANT a great and enjoyable place to work:
- Hybrid-Work Setup
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Permanent contract
- Career Development Plan
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences depending on your personal and professional development goals
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, etc)
A Bit About Us
Developing complex selling journeys and transforming core systems into an agile and scalable infrastructure is what we know and do best. This is how we help our clients in building a sustainable acceleration of their digital business.
There are certain things we believe in at Agile Network Technologies like personal integrity, leadership at eye level, and excellence. Everyone here plays an important and equal part, regardless of their role or experience, and our colleagues' contribution to our success is always recognized.
If you’re interested, apply now!