We are in search of someone who can join our team, someone who is focused on delivering & presenting high-quality solutions to our ANT European Clients. Here, you have the chance to make a real impact, learn, and acquire new sets of skills. We understand this is an ongoing process, one that takes time and patience.
When it comes to the team you are joining, it consists of highly qualified people. We form a community where growth is encouraged and sustained, as this is something our culture is based on.
Qualifications and Skills
We believe soft skills and culture fit are as important to the business as a strong technical background and experience. The ideal candidate has the opportunity to join a team of highly qualified colleagues, a community where growth is encouraged and sustained.
- Proven knowledge as an SAP Commerce (or SAP Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing) Solution Architect, in complex setups including distributed teams
- Experience in designing, documenting, and delivering solutions for SAP Commerce (or SAP CX), Single Page Applications (SAP Spartacus or other)
- Experience in complex integration projects (SOAP, REST, Messaging)
- Proven experience in leading teams and in providing technical mentoring
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Good understanding of design patterns and architectural principles
- Team Player attitude
- Innovative thinking
- Fluent in German and English
Nice to have
- SAP Commerce Certification
- Knowledge of SAP Customer Data Cloud (CDC)
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Play a key role in all phases of an SAP Customer Experience project starting with supporting sales, pre-sales, delivery, go-live, and post-go-live, being the person that designs the solution, builds the architectural artifacts, and guides the development team towards successful delivery.
- Be the Customer’s go-to person for technical queries and solutions, capable of independently running workshops with Customer representatives to present ideas, solutions or gather technical requirements.
- Understand functional and non-functional solutions for SAP CX projects and ensure the proposed solution obeys them and obeys architectural best practices.
- Be always up to date with technology trends and use them to develop ANT’s Customer Experience Portfolio and improve the solutions we’re offering.
- Maintain a good understanding of the industry domain (retail, manufacturing, telecom, pharma).
We're dedicated to making ANT a great and enjoyable place to work:
- Hybrid-Work Setup
- Permanent contract
- Career Development Plan
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences based on personal and professional development goals
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, etc)
A Bit About Us
Developing complex selling journeys and transforming core systems into an agile and scalable infrastructure is what we know and do best. This is how we help our clients in building a sustainable acceleration of their digital business.
There are certain things we believe in at Agile Network Technologies like personal integrity, leadership at eye level, and excellence. Everyone here plays an important and equal part, regardless of their role or experience, and our colleagues' contribution to our success is always recognized.
If you’re interested, apply now!