We are looking for a Salesforce Consultant that can take a lead role in a Salesforce project and is capable of taking decisions in the best interest of the customer, considering the SFDC best practices and the client needs.
ANT is focusing on Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and B2B Commerce Cloud projects in the DACH zone and Romania, either in direct contact with the customer or via local partners. Our main industry focus is on manufacturing, the food industry and the pharmaceutical industry, but we are eager to discover other areas too.
How one day in ANT as an SFDC Consultant looks like:
- Join our internal daily meeting with the ANT Salesforce Guild to find out what the colleagues are doing.
- Conduct a daily status call on the project you’re leading, together with the customer representatives, to check the team’s progress and learn where you can help them.
- Understand the customer's requirements, consult them towards the best solution and convert it into tickets for the team to deliver, considering Salesforce best practices.
- Provide technical support for the team members e.g. further clarify requirements, point them in the right direction regarding what approach to use. Also, solve high-complexity tickets assigned to you while respecting the timelines.
- Organize the deployment of tickets in various environments.
- Occasionally: perform demos for potential customers, or contribute to shaping a solution (scope and estimates) for potential clients. Also, jump into potential customer workshops to understand their needs and offer suggestions.
- Occasionally: perform technical interviews for ANT job candidates.
- Occasionally: contribute to growing the ANT Salesforce consulting practice (internal demos, knowledge sharing sessions, coaching for juniors).
What do you need to join us:
We believe soft skills and culture fit are as important to the business as a strong technical background and experience. The ideal candidate has the opportunity to join a team of highly qualified colleagues, a community where growth is encouraged and sustained.
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Certified Sales or Service Salesforce Consultant
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce best practices
- Familiarity with writing user stories and capturing them in tools such as Agile Accelerator, Jira, Excel
- Familiarity with Agile process and ability to plan Sprints throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Ability to lead projects, manage multiple tasks involved in meeting deadlines and deliverables and possess the necessary technical aptitude to utilize features available in a SaaS offering
- Ability to adapt communication from high-level to low-level, according to the audience and context
We’re committed to making ANT a great place to work. Besides a positive culture, the benefits package includes:
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences based on personal and professional development goals
- Well-defined career development process
- Team buildings and team activities, we don't miss a chance to have fun
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Goodies and comfort in the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruits, and relaxing areas.
We care about personal development so this role will offer an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career, but also to make a real impact and to put your mark on a growing company.
We are solution partners for software development companies in the fields of eCommerce, sales, and integrated services. We help our clients in building an impressive customer journey and a sustainable acceleration of their digital business.
Here at ANT, we believe in leadership at eye level, personal integrity, and excellence. We always do our very best in every situation and we constantly focus on expanding our skills through learning and increasing knowledge. Our colleagues are the key to our success, which is why we want the very best people as part of our team.
If you’re interested, apply now, join ANT, and let's have a great employee journey together!