We look for a Salesforce Lead Developer that can be the main technical expert in a Salesforce Sales Cloud/Service Cloud (or even B2B Commerce) project and is capable of participating in strategic discussions regarding the Salesforce team growth in ANT.
ANT is focusing on Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud and B2B Commerce Cloud projects in the DACH zone and Romania, either in direct contact with the customer or via local partners. Our main industry focus is on manufacturing, the food industry and the pharmaceutical industry, but we are eager to discover other areas too (e.g. we are also exploring Salesforce solutions for NGOs and Education).
How one day in ANT as a Salesforce Lead Developer looks like:
- Join our internal daily meeting with the ANT Salesforce Guild to find out what your colleagues are doing.
- Conduct a daily status call on the project you’re leading, together with the customer representatives, to check the team’s progress and learn where you can help them.
- Find the best technical solution for the customer's requirements (based on tickets created by the Salesforce Consultant or Business Analyst), while considering Salesforce best practices.
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects and enhancements for existing solutions.
- Proactively provide technical guidance for the team members e.g. help them build the most appropriate technical solution and review their code. Also, solve high-complexity tickets assigned to you, if it’s the case.
- Organize the deployment of tickets in various environments.
- Periodically: discuss with the colleagues you’re mentoring, to ensure they have enough help and guidance to progress in becoming Salesforce experts.
- Periodically: have 1-to-1 sessions with the Salesforce Focus Area Lead regarding your evolution and about future plans for the ANT Salesforce team.
- Occasionally: contribute to shaping a solution (a technical one and estimates) for a potential customer or jump into potential Customer workshops to understand their needs and offer technical advice.
- Occasionally: perform technical interviews for ANT job candidates.
- Occasionally: contribute to growing the ANT Salesforce consulting practice (internal demos, knowledge sharing sessions, coaching for juniors).
What do you need to join us:
We believe soft skills and culture fit are as important to the business as a strong technical background and experience.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Senior Developer (including Salesforce certification)
- Desire to grow as a Technical Lead (or already experience in this role)
- Desire to do things the right way and to inspire others to follow.
- Experience in Salesforce B2B Commerce (would be an advantage)
- Experience in building and deploying Salesforce applications using Apex (Visualforce in some cases) and in leveraging the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform
- Experience in building Salesforce UI applications using LWC (would be an advantage)
- Experience with Salesforce development best practices and limitations
- Strong research, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- German language knowledge
We’re committed to making ANT a great place to work. Besides a positive culture, the benefits package includes:
- Continuous access to training, certification, workshops, and conferences based on personal and professional development goals
- Well-defined career development process
- Team buildings and team activities, we don't miss a chance to have fun
- Opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Goodies and comfort in the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruits, and relaxing areas.
We care about personal development so this role will offer an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career, but also to make a real impact and to put your mark on a growing company.
We are solution partners for software development companies in the fields of eCommerce, sales, and integrated services. We help our clients in building an impressive customer journey and a sustainable acceleration of their digital business.
Here at ANT, we believe in leadership at eye level, personal integrity, and excellence. We always do our very best in every situation and we constantly focus on expanding our skills through learning and increasing knowledge. Our colleagues are the key to our success, which is why we want the very best people as part of our team.
If you’re interested, apply now, join ANT, and let's have a great employee journey together!